AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
Daikin Air Source Heat Pumps are a simple cost–effective hot water and heating solution for new build, retrofit, residential or commercial property.
They are fitted outside, usually near an external wall. The external fan extracts heat from the air, even in minus degree temperatures, and converts it into heat for the home.
Suitable for radiator and/or under floor heating, Daikin Altherma ASHPs can provide all hot water and central heating requirements, all year round.
BENEFITS OF AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
- Eligible for proposed RHI-£1,000’s tax-free cash-back every year for 7-years*
- Low running costs
- No ground works
- Little space required
- Uses free sustainable energy from the air around your home
- Ends volatile gas or oil heating bills
- Unlike other renewable technologies, meets all hot water and heating needs
- Provides heating and hot water all year round
- Tested to -25 degrees
- Works with radiators and/or under-floor heating
- Expected life span of approx 18 years
- Helps reach goals set out in Code for Sustainable Homes
- May increase the value of your property
- Flexible sizing
- Soft-start compressor reduces pressure on electrical supply
- No vent or flue required
- No carbon monoxide production; no risk of gas explosion or oil spills
- Electrically powered so no deliveries of oil or LPG
- Market leading product